Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Girl Eating, and a Cat in a Lampshade

I understand that I was remiss in posting yesterday... but in all fairness all but one or two of you didn't even notice or care.  And I did happen to take the first picture yesterday and had every intention of blogging.  So today, I make up with it with another two for one.


I love to eat.  I love food.  I love being served food I didn't have to cook.  Clearly, my middle child does too.  Have you ever taken the time to think about your relationship with food?  Have you thought about how your early influences affected what you eat today?  It's intriguing to think about what I have grown to love over the years that I swore I would never touch, and what things I used to eat that I will never again, and which things I have never had a taste for.

=============================================================



This isn't the first time I have caught an image of my cat with her head up under the lampshade.  I don't know why she does it.  It's not cold in the house, but she finds herself drawn to the lightbulb.  I'm pretty sure I smelled some burning fur a little bit ago.  I used to think that me and my cat were the only people in the house that didn't have issues.  I'm starting to wonder...

No comments: