Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Let's Just Hope the Engine Doesn't Stall

It's 1am.  I have a cat laying across my chest and my husband is next to me blissfully snoring away.  I should be asleep.  In about 6 hours I will be prompted to wake up by my alarm (or earlier by one of the kids), and I will wish I had closed my eyes at 11 when I had the chance.  But.... here I am.... finding myself writing a blog.  I've started and restarted this blog about 3 times over the last few years.  I won't go into how many other blogs I have started but left stagnant out there in space.  I don't know why I do this to myself.  I am way too anal and ocd to have a blog.  But... we will see what happens this time.  I'm not quite sure yet what I will write about.  I am sure most of it will be about my kids, and husband, and the life we live.  I'm not going to claim it will be the most interesting thing you will ever read, but I do hope that maybe something I say will spark something in you.

For right now though I need to take advantage of the fact that the snoring stopped and try to get some sleep myself.

No comments: